Monday 13 February 2012

NEW i { heart } Blog #3 ... #4

1983 - To Respect, Honor and Love 1983.

"To offer a carefully curated ‘Daily Catch’ of visual stimulation. To honor, respect and attribute the works to the wonderful artists, creatives and studios. To share and connect with the discerning creative crowd."

Most definitely a superb 'Daily Catch' of design inspiration and visual stimuli - I stumbled across my next two i { heart } blogs and nearly jumped for joy! Two great examples of why I love to share design and why you should (must) follow others. Brilliant.

Love their site - very descriptive and well sourced!




A1/ AisleOne - Another fab source of reference and inspiration for typography, grid layouts, minimalism and modernism! Again really great site - a user friendly navigation system - makes the viewing experience much more tailored to me.

You can find their site here. If you also find any other sites to share please do ... or email me and I can blog about it!

All images courtesy of 1983 and A1/AisleOne.







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...