Wednesday 17 August 2011

He would have been a 100!!




Bill Bernbach - an advertising legend, would have celebrated his 100th Birthday on August 13th.
This man who taught me valuable lessons, was widely recognised for leading the creative revolution in the advertising Industry during the 50's and 60's. And for creating the creative structure that most agencies still adopt today!

I studied him in my dissertation - the work he produced, the methods, his style of thinking ... all of which inspired me to work the way I do and will continue to in the future. He based his work on being engaging, interesting, intelligent and most of all believable. He is a credit to our industry and to the way we work, here are just a few of his most iconic from DDB - you will recognise them all.

Happy Birthday Bill !














No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...