Tuesday 7 June 2011

LOVE Creative




LOVE Creative produce incredibly creative and outstanding work, they are at the top of my list and I thoroughly enjoying updating myself on their latest work and reading their blog posts (whoever writes them - you are funny!).

Their Latest campaign for Umbro - 'Stealth', consists of daring straplines that probe your innerself and make you think twice. The imagery is engaging and directly connects with the copy - the oversized font gives nothing away, but works perfectly with the tone of voice. Love it! (cheesy...)

I love that LOVE are doing so well - I have a huge passion for design studios in Manchester, and I am happy to celebrate their achievements because I don't feel that London outshines us up North. I would just love to part of one...someday...soon!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...