Sunday 19 June 2011

IYA Studio

London based IYA Studio collaborates with like-minded clients to create innovative and well crafted ideas in the fashion, lifestyle and sport sectors. I originally found this site on a Site Inspire and only after looking through their work did I realise how great the work was, not only do I love the work but the layout of their website as well. Simplicity and great interaction with the images allow the viewer to easily guide their way through and enjoy the work.

I in particular loved the Hudson Lookbooks - great product selling as well as design. Photography is a powerful tool and when used to its advantage it can make a brand seem prestige and luxurious. Well used I reckon! (See below)









Hudson Lookbooks



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...