Saturday 13 March 2010

REVIEW TIME!!

Last week I had my mid term review, can't say I was particularly worried about it but it went well! (It only went well because they didn't talk back, so we now have to wait till next week in order to get feedback...) The review was a chance to show other peers and the tutors what you were working on and any future proposal briefs.

I think that I was not nearly as worried as the last review, I think this is down to the unrealistic feeling that weeks are now slipping away and I cannot quite believe that we are nearly finishing. Does this mean I am not accepting it...yes! I am trying not to think about it, and it helps that I am so busy, busy, busy constantly. But I can accept it and the exciting prospect of the future is nearly within reach...yes we can nearly touch it...whether we like it or not!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...