Monday 8 February 2010

HERE IS A LITTLE INSIGHT INTO WHAT I AM WORKING ON NOW...

If you feel like you want to know more, these following images/text are a start to my new self directed project. I have been exploring design responsibilities and roles of us as creatives, in our world today. The book "Citizen Designer" has been a great influence and teacher to how I want to structure this project. You may be wondering why now, at this stage in third year have I chosen this subject? Well my time at university has allowed me to become the designer/ conceptual thinker that I am now and it is only up to now, that I can realise and fully understand what design means. Personally there are too many 'pretty' and 'anal' visual graphics, so I want to begin at the fundamentals, concentrating on the 'use' of designers in our world. Looking at the purpose and meaning of design/adverts and how these engage with their intended audience.
Once again my learning curve begins...

Here are some inspirations to aid my development:









No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...