Saturday 23 January 2010

SILENCE RE-VISITED: FLIPBOOKS









I nearly forgot to post the flipbooks that I used for Silence part 1&2.
The images were part of my research and experimentation to develop the project. It has been great to do something with them, making them interactive and objects that you can make move/speak is highly effective.

The images were also used to create an experimentation into stop frame animation.
As I wanted to make my mouth shapes move, this felt like an appropriate method and was a great introduction to the software. As it is give and take, it took no time at all to understand the process of photo - move - photo - move etc etc.

But it has been great to make them move, in theory I would have liked to have used after effects but due to time management this was not viable.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...