Monday 14 December 2009

ADVERTISING NOW

If you haven't seen the knew Orange advertising I seriously don't know how.
It is everywhere "You're Covered" campaign is advertising 3G and speaks to a vast target audience... the language they use is aimed at everyday people and it is quite easy to relate too. They have targeted pretty much everyone... from the 'old man' to the 'two of you holding hands' it is a very nice typographical campaign.


I know at this time of year Coke advertise but in a 'oh so secretive way', but this year I have seen more than ever. Only last night, in a 3mile radius I saw 5, yes 5 billboards of the 2010 campaign "The holidays are coming".

It is a sweet holiday reminder, in a very christmassy manner but so elegantly executed.
Coke never seen to fail, but I wonder if this year they are having to advertise more... has the credit crunch hit their sales too?? One can only wonder...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...