Wednesday 11 November 2009

Presentation Time...

As the time is near to presenting to Liz and Mack I have been preparing all the work that I am going to present. This includes, Work experience: Pravda and GMP, Summer project: Kino4, and all of Silence Project. For the Silence project I am going to show visuals of main inspirational research, beginning initial ideas, developments and the 'not so final' A3 info graphics that I want to produce for the presentation so I can later develop it in time for final hand in in January.

Like always I tried not to dwell on the presentation as my first priority is getting to a stage that I feel happy with for the Silence Brief. I realise that I am not nearly finished but almost want to show and tell myself that I need to be...pressure is good!?
Here are my final boards that I presented, I am happy with all the projects and cannot wait to get some feedback as it seems like ages (but its not) since I had some...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...