Wednesday 11 November 2009

Presentation Evaluation.

The presentation went really well, we only had a small group but each person did really well and like always even though we work daily with each other you never really see all the work. Each person had done some really good work and its great to see how others approached the same project.


My feedback was positive and extremely up lifting as I realise that I am going in the right direction but I am not there yet, my design visuals just need that extra push in order to really stand out and be a powerful form of communication. I am going to research and look out of the 'anorak' of design (said by Mack) I am also hoping New York will give me some good inspiration.

So I am more than pleased, just need to keep it up now!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...