Thursday 8 October 2009

SILENCE Ideas

For this project it seems very weird that I posted my new found love, man hole covers several weeks ago but I think they seem totally relevant.
I like to call it Silent art.
They are not repressed but un-noticed.
Part of our Urban underground of each city.
Ive researched them alot more recently, obviously I am not the only person who loves these things which lie beneath us, but on flickr there is a large 'cult' of follows who document their existence and share them with the other 999 followers. I found it truely amazing. I have photographed many of my own but seeing these other ones from all round the world are more than beautiful.
I love their existence and need to find out more about why their purpose, decoration and existence.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...